3DP 3.92% 4.9¢ pointerra limited

No, it is actually completely legal. I don’t think a lot of new...

1. 2,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    No, it is actually completely legal. I don’t think a lot of new shareholders realise that from PoC to full-scale enterprise agreement takes 12-18 months. So baking in huge growth and valuations is probably unjustified.

Ian hasn’t converted FPL, MBL & Boeing which were all “expected” in FY20. Considering FPL & Boeing are on PoC’s from March, I don’t think we’ll see a full scale enterprise agreement for either until mid to late 2021.

As for those people that are blabbering on about valuation, it’s safe to say, I’ve been the most critical of the valuation of 3DP from 2017. Maybe @SuperWealthy called the sales mediocre which topped me! If you plug some conservative growth assumptions, grow the SG&A costs appropriately you’ll realise quickly that this business generates strong FCFE (we are already CF+). You compound that, with say a 4-5% monthly growth rate (run a H-model so 2 step growth DCF with a gradual drop to normalised growth of 5% p.a.) then you get to a pretty justifiable valuation.

Given that you can’t price Bevans pipeline & how much he will contribute, Accenture’s client base, our current pipeline inclusive of defence & gaming. Plus the growing need for storage/accessibility of large data sets - this is a fairly good long term place to park your money.

A bit of short term volatility given the high beta, large frequent daily movements, quants picking it up (my quant traded the shit out of this by accident), instability globally, higher market risk premia, COVID 19 & US election. We are holding up pretty well.

People like chicken nuggets basically come onto these forums since they are generally mad they missed the boat early on, want to down ramp to fulfil their ego then when the share price is higher in 6 months time disappear. He is adding nothing in the conversation other than stating it is overvalued or a snowflake. The only snowflake I'm seeing are his comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.