3DP 4.55% 6.3¢ pointerra limited

Yep, this is the game of speculating than investing. We all know...

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Yep, this is the game of speculating than investing. We all know "follow the smart money" and of course no denial of Bevan's involvement has since lifted 3dp. The question is among thousands of species on ASX why Bevan choose to invest into 3dp? It must come down to the potential of 3dp over others? So there is no doubt that 3dp must have the edge if it's chosen to invest by Evan?

Just like when Buffet choose to invest into any company, don't tell me that their stock price does not rise. And speaking to Buffet, as we all know his investment philosophy but recently he also changes his investment style for adaptation. First, now he invests in gold stocks. And second, more importantly, he invested in stock without making any profit yet, i.e, comes with very high valuation

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/16/warren-buffetts-berkshire-hathaway-just-made-a-fast-1-billion-on-snowflakes-surging-ipo.html

"Snowflake (NYSE: SNOW), the cloud-based data warehousing company that went public recently, is valued at about $60 billion, or about $220 per share. The company trades at a whopping 230x trailing Revenues – well above many other high-growth SaaS names."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.0¢ $134.3K 2.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3663 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 9290 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.