3DP 4.55% 6.3¢ pointerra limited

I don't mind people sharing opinions (good, bad, neutral). I...

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3765
    I don't mind people sharing opinions (good, bad, neutral). I enjoy when posters have something new to contribute. However, when they continuously regurgitate the same message (it's overvalued) again and again (with no new analysis after the first couple of negative posts), well you really have to ask yourself why do they waste their time on this particular stock? Because, NEWSFLASH! There are PLENTY of other stocks that are much more overvalued than 3DP *cough* BRN *cough*! Why single out 3DP to troll and downramp to this extent? What makes 3DP so special to waste their time on? When they're repeating themselves and not contributing anything new at all to the forum, you really have to start questioning their motive. Personally, (and I've been known to call stocks overvalued in the past, which I think is fine) I would have moved on after a couple of negative and critical posts. Share your findings once. Let the forum know what you think once. There's absolutely no need to keep repeating themselves. We get that they think it's overvalued. Unless they have some NEW analysis to add, they should stop trolling the forum.
    Last edited by glutenfree: 04/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.0¢ $134.3K 2.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3663 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 9290 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.