3DP 4.55% 6.3¢ pointerra limited

I never claimed to have much analysis. There’s also no rule...

1. 1,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I never claimed to have much analysis. There’s also no rule stating that people need to have unique insights in order to post something.

I’ve been asking a lot of questions here. Admittedly I probably do sound like a broken record, but no one has been able to explain to me why this company should be valued similarly to snowflake for goodness sake. I know that no one owes me an explanation, but nor do I owe you my silence. You actually mentioned that you’d blocked me. I take it that has changed?

people keep mentioning BRN. Not sure why. Couldn’t care less about it. 3DP has some technology, customers and revenue, and that sounds interesting. It’s probably a buy at 5 cents. I really think it’s in a bubble at the moment and I have the right to post my views here on a public forum.

no one has made a compelling case justifying the valuation. Someone tried and failed, with a DCF model, but the assumptions were laughable. Most others including yourself have just responded with name calling (which I don’t really mind to be honest), but it just reinforces my view that this share price run was born with bevan, rose with speculative momo, peaked on groupthink induced euphoria, and will now die as the bubble bursts and people realise how overvalued this thing is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.0¢ $134.3K 2.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3663 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 9290 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.