3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

Hi Posters,Hohum, hohum, yawn, yet another tiresome ACV...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261

Hi Posters,

Hohum, hohum, yawn, yet another tiresome ACV announcement, merely a pedestrian 18% in 40 days. As Uncle Joe Biden would say "are you kidding me?" This is a brilliant result!

Any other company would give one or even both testies for the results Pointerra is now consistently achieving. When Bevan Slattery and other switched on entrepreneurs and futurists are saying that "this space (geospatial imaging tech) is growing exponentially," we should probably take that into consideration when evaluating this particular company.

I think most of us would agree that in terms of how the company matures, we are likely to follow in the footsteps of Nearmap, which has had a market cap of in excess of a billion dollars since around 2019. We can expect to rapidly gain ground over the next 12 months and I genuinely believe we will be a billion dollar company by the end of next year.

Note, LiDAR datasets, a cornerstone of our platform, are absolutely exploding and this will feed into our business model over time. Coming back to the ACV, if we conservatively adjust the recent results and round the monthly rate down to say 10%, in 2 years our ACV will be $163,500,000. A single US Defence contract might be eight figures alone so this projection is entirely feasible.

Given all of the above, the seeming ambivalence towards the ACV announcement and my surprise that the market is lagging way behind fully recognising
    Pointerra's potential, I would ask the question: Do we have a fulltime Marketing Manager? If not, we need to recruit someone now so that we continue leveraging our globally leading product while we are in the box seat to become the preeminent platform in the marketplace.

I am not an advisor and, once again, DYOR.I remain extremely optimistic that we are in line for a major multi-bagger on top of what has already been achieved.

You know it makes sense!

Cheers

U

Last edited by Ulysses05: 26/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $52.37K 1.414M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 79232 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ 36315
Last updated 12.18pm 07/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.