3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

Good Grief Charlie Brown!I do wish some posters and punters...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Good Grief Charlie Brown!

I do wish some posters and punters could take a chill pill sometimes. The ACV has grown a mere15% for a quarter. Look at that in the context of a company that is clearly in rapid take-off mode with a small client base where customer conversions take place intermittently and arbitrarily. Some quarters will inevitably be a little 'stacked up' and other quarters will be a little leaner.

Furthermore, please have a closer read the ACV announcement in conjunction with the preceding one (re acquiring Airovant) - it was a brilliant acquisition in its own right but take note of the implications for further growth in ACV. It will be tremendous. It was also a strategic masterstroke folks, further tying us into the geospatial, cloud portal and drone data capture technology that is all part of our business model. Additionally, I have wanted to increase our in-house technical expertise for some time and this is a really significant leap forward on that front.

More staff will lead to more clients, a bigger profile and we are clearly becoming an industry leader now.

I see this development as a major tipping point. Pointerra has established itself in a particular industry niche and now is part of a larger market that will catch the attention of a rapidly inflating new technological revolution. The world of spatial data capture and application is as revolutionary as AI, Robotics, Driverless Cars etc. Now Pointerra is going to be identified surfing this wave.

Cheers
    U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $55.56K 1.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 843855 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ 36315
Last updated 12.18pm 07/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.