3DP 9.30% 4.7¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Enterprise Sales & ACV Update, page-62

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    Utility businesses tend to be pretty quiet early in the calendar year with Christmas, Easter etc and also tend to make decisions quite slowly after rigorous testing and approvals. I can say that the majority of utilities in Australia (and likely the world) are moving towards digital asset management and I think Pointerra is in the right place at the right time provided they can get their foot in the door first. Sales people who understand the industry, it's problems and how Pointerra can solve those problems is key. Utility contracts will be slow and bumpy but of high value. Once a utility signs up for a service its unlikely to make a change for often decades. Drones, 3D mapping/LiDAR/Imagery, Machine learning and Non-Destructive testing will be the future of infrastructure inspections. At this stage its still predominantly done using ground based field inspectors and aircraft (Small planes and Helicopters). I work for one of the largest Utilities in Australia. I think their marketplace will give more consistent growth once up and running. I bought another 20,000 shares today. I can see the vast opportunities for this business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.004(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $62.55K 1.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22448 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 680345 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.