3DP 0.00% 4.7¢ pointerra limited

Yep - agree with this and other posters. We don't know anything...

1. 1,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1792
    Yep - agree with this and other posters.

We don't know anything about Airovants revenue & where it comes from (recurring or project related).

So I have been thinking that the ACV increase from Airovant might be less than the "broad $1.4m figure" mentioned during the acquisition.

If we "credit" $1.0m ACV to Airovant in this update, then the "organic" growth for 3DP in this quarter is very similar to last quarter @ just over $300,000 USD per month.

And I suspect the organic growth might actually be higher than this.

If Airovants ACV contribution was $700k in recurring revenues (50%), then organic growth this quarter was higher than the previous quarter @ just over $400,000 USD per month.

And there is literally huge amounts of activity going on - with the opening line of the activity statement being "one of the busiest and most productive in the companies history".

Great to hear revenues are starting to come from the 3dInsight.ai product - and management still believe this part of the business will be huge.

As others have said, difficult to know exactly how the market will react.

But with a market cap of $320m (which is around 25 x current ACV sales), and with the company growing into so many different areas & being cash flow positive, personally I think the SP will go up from here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $22.74K 483.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60296 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 420726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.