3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

Hi Posters.Do not despair.This company remains very well...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hi Posters.

Do not despair.

This company remains very well positioned to take advantage of a market niche that is expanding rapidly.

Our biggest challenge is applying a company vision that matches this massive opportunity. To do this, in terms of leveraging our opportunity in the tech sector, requires more than organic growth IMO - the penalty for being tardy is to be left behind like say Lotus Notes, Word Perfect, Microsoft Explorer etc, etc. We are at the front end of the pack atm but need to increase our lead folks. As Tom would say, 'I feel the need, a need for speed!"

Company management is is excellent but our vision and and ambition, from a shareholder perspective, should be suitably expansive.

One area for improvement is our marketing. For instance, the company announcements, notwithstanding the excellent results, are quite flat in tone - no flair whatsoever unfortunately and the market responds accordingly. Improved marketing creates a much better 'vibe' and is an important element of capturing both the market interest and the attention of other players, complementary sector businesses and the Big Boys - potential clients and partners.

Secondly, most importantly, to boost growth we should be taking advantage of low cost debt to fund additional acquisitions. This is a situation where size matters (just ask my ex girlfriend).

That said, our expansion through acquiring Airovant, will become a significant factor in fast tracking next quarter's growth. The extra technical brainpower and our expanded sales team will produce a sharp uplift and I want us to generate even more momentum. What I am talking about is expanding rapidly into the back half of this year and beyond.

Make no mistake, Pointerra is one of the best Aussie Gold Medal prospects in the Share market Olympics!

As ever DYOR.

Cheers
    U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $55.56K 1.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 843855 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ 36315
Last updated 12.18pm 07/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.