3DP 1.59% 6.2¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Enterprise Sales & ACV Update, page-86

1. 1,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    @ SteveSage - g'day!!

Over the past couple of years, we have loosely worked on a "ACV versus cash receipts lag" of around 9 months - and this seemed to be reasonably accurate.

Obviously the lag occurs because it will always take time to onboard the client after signing agreements, then they don't "hit the ground running at full spend" on day one - and then there is also the complication of the different invoicing methods (monthly, quarterly etc).

And then no doubt 3DP also then need to chase them for payments from time to time!!

Based on this 9 month lag, in my recent posts on 6 July & 15 July & 22 July 2021, I estimated the 3DP cash incoming figure today to be between $1,500k & $1,650K.

And we ended up at $1,453k - so a bit of a miss, but definitely still around my expectations.

Cash receipts should definitely start to crank up from here, and despite all the recent sale & technology staff hires (and the 4 x team members from Airovant), IMO these next few 4C's will then start to show what a highly profitable beast 3DP can become.

On another note, I am impressed that 3DP include pretty much all of their costs as operational costs. For example they don't include any of their research & development staff costs under "Intellectual Property in the Investing Section" of the 4C like many other micro cap companies do (to make their operational cash flow number look better).

This means that 3DP has been "truly cash flow positive" for the past couple of 4C reports - and this is shown by their cash at bank figure increasing from $4.517m to $5.179m in these past two 4C reports.

As per my earlier post, on first reading the details in the report today, I didn't expect the share price to fall.

Hence I picked up another 12,500 shares @ 43 cents today - to join a few of the other long term shareholders here who also topped up.

On second reading of the report a little while ago, I am still surprised the share price fell.

There is just so much going on at 3DP a the moment - and it is only a matter of time before some of these big deals come through, and then we will expand into even more countries.

But everyone has different reasons & timeframes for buying or selling, so I have given up trying to understand the short term movements in share prices.

I own a heap of micro cap stocks - but 3DP is far & away my biggest holding.

And following this report I am now even more confident that this company will be life changing for many of us (and hopefully all of us) in the not too distant future.

Sorry for the really long post - but keep your chin up 3DP holders, and we will have many more days in the sun
    Last edited by Brett M H: 29/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.