3DP 13.9% 4.1¢ pointerra limited

I think it would be great if Ian was to undertake a webinar with...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I think it would be great if Ian was to undertake a webinar with some ability for Investors to ask some pointed questions on cash flow receipts as there is a lot of assumptions being made in the market - which he should be able to clarify through some pointed questions - similar to how Alcidion’s CEO recently presented to much shareholder satisfaction (sorry for the cross promotion - but Ian has the ability to do this well with transparency!

[

QUOTE="SteveSage, post: 62820285, member:

286241"]I disagree with the 5 quarter lag

Their definition of ACV is: customers that are paying or have committed to pay for (or subscribe for) the use of Pointerra’s cloud platform

If we take their ACV example from 31st Jan this year of USD 14.4m, that calculation has to be based on either clients that are paying or  are committed to pay.
    If they are paying then it comes through in cashflow, so the only explanation I have is that Pointerra are making some judgement on the client use case (because there is no lock in contract/term or formal commitment), and that usage is either not panning out as expected, or is taking much longer to implement and Pointerra are not reviewing & revising their ACV assumptions often enough.

As I mentioned, their ACV at Apr21 was USD7.9m (~AUD10.8m), but we did not even get that much in cash for FY2022 (even if we include the 2.5m receivable).

It seems inconceivable to me that if we agree to onboard a client in Jan 22 , we are only expecting them to spend any money 15 mths down the track (i.e. in Apr23); in fact even if that is the case, how can we then claim any ACV for that client in Jan22 when realistically they should only be part of ACV in FY2023 (from Apr).

[/QUOTE]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $33.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.6¢ 4.0¢ $269.5K 6.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 264011 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 308773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.