VR1 0.00% 2.1¢ vection technologies ltd

Its always easier to market a product to potential customers...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Its always easier to market a product to potential customers once the tech has been used in that exact application. As different verticals start to adopt the technology, as we have seen over the last fortnight, so does the ability for Vection to market to further clients in that industry with more statistics behind them and more conviction. Definitely exciting to see the slices of the TCV pie increasing so rapidly. If successful, these initial contracts within varying industries have huge potential to snowball and grow exponentially within each vertical. Exciting times ahead. Just the beginning in my opinion.

Its more exciting for me personally to see each sector beginning, than it would be to see one sector explode. Management are doing an exceptional job at the moment at identifying these possible markets and are following through with the execution of onboarding new clients.

I am still personally most excited about the healthcare sector application in the short term and cant wait for updates about this.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $10.88K 542.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 684876 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1284899 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.