VR1 9.09% 2.0¢ vection technologies ltd

Hi @mondyinvest. I Agree that upcoming 4C will help a...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi @mondyinvest. I Agree that upcoming 4C will help a lot.

Personally, for companies like Vection, I use the 4C to evaluate the company’s ability to operate on a going concern.

IMV there is no need to put too much emphasis on the profit at this stage (I view this as a start-up). The immediate concern is to survive. ie how long the funds will last

It is this reason that companies with high cash burn rate are required to submit quarterly cash flow report (4C) and NOT quarterly P&L (The company may have income but not necessarily have the enough cash to continue to operate or meet maturing obligations)

Note. Mining exploration entities quarterly obligation to submit 4C ceases once they transition to mining producing entities.

We also don’t see established companies submitting quarterly cash flow report.

IMV based on the last quarterly 4C report, Vection is progressing and there is no immediate concern regarding its ability to continue to operate on going concern (Already Net Cash Flow Positive from Operating Activities)

This for me, as investor, is one of the metrics that I need to know and monitor about the company at this stage

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4262/4262945-23764f6a93777237a22fb96b7e88aacc.jpg

I will reserve judgement on the TCV until I see the annual P&L which in my view the appropriate report needed to easily validate these as opposed to the quarterly cash flow report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $22.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $18.40K 929.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40322 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 584979 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.