VR1 5.26% 1.8¢ vection technologies ltd

Great post Just.We are in complete control here as a business...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Great post Just.

We are in complete control here as a business and we are about to see why, all our partnerships are ongoing and we are now about to hear about them all in a big way IMO. We are in the tech space and we innovate, we have IP and we have massive partners because it is wanted!

With Samsung and Apple fighting to release their glasses/goggles first the masses are about to see how beneficial all this tech/software really is...

Vection isn't a 1 trick pony, they are establishing themselves as market leaders, they are an end to end product... 360 suite... they consult, they embed themselves in these companies and then we get recurring revenue from there, the time is here for us long holders to celebrate the recurring rev as I can see it clearly now! I originally came here for the SAAS potential and that's why I'm staying here - even though we have bacons so much more I feel the SAAS model is going to drive exponential growth.

Management has been very clever in their M&A strategy and I'm betting they have more install on that front too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.88K 3.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1686410 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 577518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.