3DP 13.9% 4.1¢ pointerra limited

I wouldn't mind an update on this:Enterprise Sales Update –...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3746
    I wouldn't mind an update on this:

Enterprise Sales Update – Multiple International Enterprise Sales
    31 October 2018

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20181031/pdf/43ztkcfrmb8xrh.pdf

"The Company has successfully secured enterprise DaaS (Data as a Service) sales agreements with US and international prospects in the ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems), AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction) and Surveyor/Mapping sectors.

ADAS Sector
    The ADAS enterprise sale represents the first application of Pointerra’s unique proprietary data structure technology to support 3D mapping for the autonomous driving industry, an emerging high-growth sector that is forecast to grow to around US$16.8 billion by 2025. (source:Statista.Com)

Pointerra has successfully converted a proof of concept trial into an enterprise DaaS agreement with one of North America’s leading mobile mapping companies, which provides production mapping software for the Autonomous Driving industry.

This new ADAS customer will be using Pointerra’s cloud platform and application development environment to undertake feature extraction and data analytics from its own mobile mapping 3D data as part of its internal production process, at a level of scale and efficiency not possible with its existing legacy platform.

The customer is commencing on a US$9,000 per month DaaS subscription (A$12,500 per month at the current exchange rate), which is expected to grow materially (by at least 2x) during the coming 12 months as the customer scales up their mobile mapping 3D data acquisition activities throughout the US and Canada."

Here's a bonus (and somewhat related) video:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $33.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.6¢ 4.0¢ $269.5K 6.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 264011 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 308773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.