3DP 6.45% 3.3¢ pointerra limited

This is a professional salesmans perspective and one I have...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    This is a professional salesmans perspective and one I have posted often about.

The real question is can this business scale quickly .Last 3 years target market was 3700 USA energy companies. .Target today after 3 years is still probably 3695 energy companies .As a company it seems on average we have signed less than two major ASX reportable clients per quarter, since day one.That is incredibly poor
    In recent times more companies seem to want proof of concept trials . Why? They are obviously not fully convinced it works.How much extra selling time does it waste. We are told we have the best system in the world, and no competition. Why are we not getting sales en masse from other countries where we have no sales people.Obviously it still doesnt sell on line.
    Work it out.Sales staff have 60 man days a quarter to sell. Multiply that by total sales people. Divide by major sales per quarter and you can see this is a difficult and time consuming product to sell.There are now 240 man days per quarter for our USA team .How many new sales will be recorded this quarter. Our biggest current client went very close to collapse last year and our newest future client is coming out of bankrupcy That doesnt inspire my confidence.when we are at the beginning of the greatest economic crisis since the great repression.
    It seems it takes at least a year in many cases from initial negotiations to receiving revenue so dont expect the Bevan factor to mean instant sales.

Lost opportunities . How many of our so called collaborative partners do business with us . Cant be too many.There is great fanfare when potential clients are talked about but read the reports and the quarterlies. They dont all sign up .
    What happened to Auto Cads 10 million users. Obviously no on spent the time going to their sales meetings to push the product.Huge opportunity.to capture a massive market.We failed because we probably didnt convince their sales people to promote our product... BentleySystems. Another massive company/??? Worley Parsons. The list is endless. What about the big north american rail carrier that we were signing up. Has that run off the rails also.
    Dont get me wrong Im impressed with management and staff and what they are trying to do.The fact is you cant eat potential and after more than 3 years listening to the constant unsupported positive spin when its clearly evident ,we have been spinning our wheels from day one.im out. .Ive made a great profit .So I will sit back happily and see if real market fundamentals kick in.Perhaps Im just too old fashioned.

All that has changed since we were 2 cents is a large investor has pulled $2.5 mil out of his piggy bank and dropped it into the companies bank account, and inspired would be investors.
    In real terms our cash flow wasnt sufficient to fund further expansion of a sales team we didnt think we would ever need..DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $26.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $24.11K 758.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 989654 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 314596 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.