3DP 2.99% 6.5¢ pointerra limited

Just to clarify, the sales perspective you provide doesn’t...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Just to clarify, the sales perspective you provide doesn’t reflect the size and opportunity of the utilities that have been engaged with a PoC. The US utility market is highly fragmented and has some giants and many minnows. In B2B terms, it takes time to get these giants on board and then the network effect takes over so I’m not seeing the time taken as wasted. Nor am I seeing Bevan Slattery’s investment as some kind of small change sop. Not sure if you have ever sold large enterprise systems, I have. The run rate approach you are describing doesn’t work in that environment and doesn’t solve the complex business problem these companies are dealing with across their organisations. With infinite resources and headcount, all of these markets could be engaged. That would create a different set of problems in terms of fulfilment but no-one has infinite resources or headcount.

As for any channel, they will always pursue their primary interests first so Bentley and Autodesk will sell their products and services first for fairly obvious reasons. They are an option for Pointerrra and a potential route to market. Not solely interested in Pointerra. I note you don’t hold so presumably the observations are moot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $52.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $9.618K 146.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 141231 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 142331 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.