3DP 6.45% 3.3¢ pointerra limited

I understand Ians reluctance to grow his sales team because for...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I understand Ians reluctance to grow his sales team because for the last three years we have thrown all our resources at the USA in the biggest market in the world, with the best system in the world ,with no direct competition for what. .Are you sure we have gained 0.135% of the market. Wow Im staggered
    I have been to the last three AGMs and from day one it was obvious that the team thought this product would walk off the shelves.it hasnt and thats why the share price drifted to 2c.
    I maybe wrong but I think we have been side tracked a little by the growth in importance of the analytics side of things and that surely has led to a need for tailored systems to suit individual needs . That is why one system is never going to suit all companies. Its been a very slow process
    I think that they really should stop thinking they can be all things to all industries and focus on , and dominate in one area first then as they start to gain solid growth and cash invest that into other industries
    Successful companies get in early and dominate markets or they get run over by the smarter operators. The question I asked myself was would Bevan have bought in at todays prices. Most of us know the answer to that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $26.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $24.11K 758.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 989654 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 314596 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.