3DP 3.77% 5.5¢ pointerra limited

I think we’ll find this is extremely common across Pointerra...

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    I think we’ll find this is extremely common across Pointerra accounts. I would hazard many other companies are swooping in after Pointerra and out competing. Ike seems to have a more “whole of” solution for utilities for example. Pointerra asks everyone else to do the leg work but, please host it on our cloud based server! Bevan tried to press getting them to build their own data libraries.

Something stinks. If you take the last two quarterlies together, the company is hardly making a dime. All while costs have raced ahead unsustainably.

There are quite a few American based BD who clearly haven’t sold a thing. Given the presentation of Mick Barber, one would be more likely to pay him to stop talking. Tough yes, but he has a job role so please deliver. Then a few others that are clearly embedded one org at a time as “consultants”.

This is really sad. I gave IO a lot of benefit of the doubt and praised prudent financial management. The last 12 months have been shocking and I dare say the writing is on the wall. Can anyone envision multiple $5m+ quarterlies?

It is grim when you need multi bags to recover - and history says that usually doesn’t happen. Only thing to do now is pray. And that’s usually a sign you missed any chance to sell and will bag hold in perpetuity.

PS I have tried to raise constructive criticism on the quality of Pointerra’s marketing. LinkedIn posts haven’t just been poor, they have been rife with grammatical errors that are jarring and often make the reader lose interest. Equally the blog posts to date have been completely uninspiring. Have a read of the benefits of a common data environment and tell me that’s not chatgpt/ textbook quotes lacking any connection to Pointerra. Tell me why the heck I should choose Pointerra or can’t you?!!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $44.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $15.53K 292.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5660 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 60234 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.