3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

I don’t like that acronym. I unfortunately lean heavily towards...

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    I don’t like that acronym. I unfortunately lean heavily towards another poor quarter. Sub $2m is my call now. Heavily cash flow negative. Share price on day to fall below 4 cents. Like you, I just don’t think the product is being used - an idle subscription.

Unfortunately this isn’t the same company as pre/ around Bevan entry. Its costs are far higher and so much of that blue sky and rapid uptake chit chat out of IO has proven utter bs. Interestingly Bevan recently said on LinkedIn this was the annual reporting period of “f* around and find out” and “play stupid games win stupid prizes”. I wondered which one applied to Pointerra? Likely both? A source tells me he can’t stand IO - found him headstrong and impossible to work with. Major fallout occurred when BS recommended raising capital at near high SP. How different things could have looked sitting on $25m for roughly 25m-ish shares issued?

I did highlight years ago that IO seemed to have an obsession with hiring “right” and seemed overly involved in this (founder syndrome). My recommendation at the time was to get a CPO - I actually viewed this as more critical than any other position at that point in time. I think Pointerra has missed the boat in attracting further quality - despite what IO says.

To conclude, IF I see another panicked weak enterprise update the day before releasing 4C I will be liquidating my holding for $10,000s losses. I see that enterprise update as a spectre of doom. A forewarning of the pain to come the next day…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $13.30K 355.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 261416 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 913511 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ 51047
Last updated 14.40pm 10/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.