BNL 16.7% 0.5¢ blue star helium limited

Rule 508 is probably the one chance to expedite. I'm not a...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Rule 508 is probably the one chance to expedite. I'm not a lawyer, so hopefully BNL lawyers are lurking.

508. UNCONTESTED HEARING APPLICATIONS
    a. If a matter is uncontested, the Applicant may request from the Commission, Administrative Law Judge, or Hearing Officer approval without a hearing ... an uncontested matter will mean any application that is not subject to a petition ... in which all interested parties have consented in writing to the granting of the application without a hearing.

Our Interested Parties?
    • Las Animas County (from Amended application - Las Animas County has not objected to the Location. On April 27, 2021, Applicant submitted an application to Las Animas County for siting approval. Las Animas County has not requested a pre-Application Consultation with the Director)
    • Colorado State Board of Land Commissioners (On June 29, 2021, following an onsite visit of the Location, SLB found the Location to be satisfactory
    • Las Animas County Sherriff’s Office (I assume they won't object/care as long as the County is OK)
    • Hoehne Fire Protection District (I assume they won't object/care as long as the County is OK)
    • And...although we don't need Parks & Wildlife approval, the State Land Board asked them to visit, (CPW reviewed all of Section 16 to identify any wildlife recommendations or concerns and did not object to the Location)

Hopefully the lawyers are onto it. Although they probably earn more if they stretch it out (Did I mention I'm not a lawyer ). Maybe we should pay their fees in shares and that'll get their A into G!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $9.724M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $33.90K 8.271M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 9382520 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8004436 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.