GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Ann: Entitlement Issue Prospectus Update , page-96

1. 8,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580

acreage,

Thanks for your reply. It wasnt meant to offend anyone personally but is just my own view of how I see things.

The only thing I was trying to point out is that the games are over now so close to lease expirey time. IG have stated that they have talked to financiers that can accommodate $3-$50m funding. On favourable terms have these financiers been asked to approach GGP with conditions if so a board seat or 2 to go with the plan of the funding arrangement.

Or have the IG not done this until they are on the board 1st and then save the company. I feel that its only lately after the EGM that this has happened and why I said its selfish.

The companies position is now reaching crisis point of live or die and with only a little in hand if the leases are lost.

Forget pride by both sides and sort it out and get it going. Whats more important losing everything that you have now for a start me again company. Lose the leases and the SP is cactus but you can sell now and get something, a big choice.

If SG has refused to talk to the financiers or IGs offer and was discarded to the waste dump then there is no care of keeping the leases on outside terms. WE all know Novus is not the answer for record dilution.

Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours, isnt that supposed to be the attitude.?? My books both sides are stubborn. Has GGP been recently been given a genuine offer by these financiers to be introduced by IG.? I only read bits and pieces here of the real story and have to make up my own mind on whats happening with who.

The last thing that I want to see is GGP lose these leases that are so damn cheap and to recover on what they have left is a sad mission, and then buy dearer leases.

Im sure most here want to retain all these leases at no matter what the cost and its going to take a miracle. Swallow a bit of pride and help each other out. This is SHER interest at stake and any chance of recouping lost investments hinge on keeping the retained leases.

Desperate measures may be needed and who is it going to take to make the 1st move. The legals wont be solved I doubt by then, a million barrels produced wont either be coming by then. Only chance is quick funding before expiry date and drill according to the plan to keep them.

JV wont happen either because of the legals.

Any other options of saving this company or do you all lose whats left.

Imagine the headlines, GGP fails to retain PRIME REAL ESTATE IN PERMIAN BASIN. Only reason is that there is a lack of communication between parties and solve the CRISES at hand.

I just want to see everyone have a win, SHERs make a profit, IG rewarded if finance comes from their part and the company produces 1m/day and a profit. Wouldnt you love that if it could. HA HA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.