GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

One things for sure, without cash to continue we are just...

1. 333 Posts.
    One things for sure, without cash to continue we are just hammering more nails in the coffin. I for one have too much invested in ggp to turn my back and not cough up now, I invested in a spec stock knowing the risks and that this could be a possibility. I want to see this turned around and yes averaging down yet again may seem like throwing good money after bad but there comes a time when you would have decided if you wanted in or out, for me I'm in for the hard yards and do have the stomach to ride this out to whatever this ship is sailing. There's not too much further it can fall without a consolidation and with the only hope that's left seeming to be that we may have a magician at the helm I'm hoping he can pull a fluffy white one out of his hat. I honestly think that there must be more to this story, such a great position with all that oil, I hardly think ggp with be let fall by the way side. I expect more announcements in the coming weeks and I hope that everyone invests wisely and only commits what they can afford but as I said before one things for sure, without cash we are setting a course for davey jones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.