TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

mainholm, thanks for your insights. but whilst you have made...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    mainholm, thanks for your insights.

but whilst you have made valid points, you also still have failed to also mention the many positives that are there, so why do they not get a mention?

you think that because Triton was open to vertically aligning itself was a bad idea?
    that is your opinion of course, yet I call it also thinking outside the box, as with foresight this could also in some ways hedge the companies efforts in certain market conditions which would enable Triton to sustain should, when or if such market conditions ever come into play then accessing an early income stream I certainly do not call that a fairy tale how you seem to label it, but that is my opinion and view toward such vertical integration.

another note, you also say "Hire and employ technically competent personnel", well Triton has not done the previous Metallurgy work in its own shop, this was outsourced, as is the DFS being outsourced by some of the finest experts in their fields, so what is so wrong with this and why are you only picking on the bad here mate?

so in short, there are many positives that you also fail to mention here and its not all a simple and bad as the one big band sentence you post, even though points very well noted, but its easy to diagnose something after such recent event that still is currently unfolding.

anyhow thanks and points noted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.