TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Entitlement Issue Prospectus, page-167

1. 2,672 Posts.
    @gbar72. I've been thinking and rethinking certain events. Without going into the type of detail that would earn me moderation or suspension - my basic theory is that the Wolves damaged the Australian investor base when they set you loose on Brad Boyle.

Despite his mistakes - and there are many i have to admit - my theory is that we possibly denied him the chance to solve the Grafex 'plot' once and for all. And I think he was actually close to solving it. Finally. Whether it was legal acumen - or just a lucky fluke - I don't know. But I do think he was close.

All he needed to do was seek specific performance of the JV contractual terms when Grafex tried to unilaterally amend the acquisition price of these leases by imposing the CGT on Triton. Boyle actually would have had very good prospects of success in Court. No guarantees, but still very good chances of a court order requiring the completion of the 90% equity ownership without the added cost of Grafex CGT to pay.

I mean no offence. And i certainly don't want to start an argument here. Just discussion. But the above 'theory' needs to be put out there I think. Just to see what happens for doing so.
    Last edited by Tylemahos: 17/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.