TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

I totally agree Gbar. Triton has world class tier one assets and...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I totally agree Gbar.

Triton has world class tier one assets and the current mangement has marketed/directed and led this company to a very vulnerable position.

Are they overpaid? - yes IMO - lots more milestones linked to pay should have been in place instead of huge salaries and performance freebies. Prime minister doesn't get much more I believe. Bb has only bought 'safe' 10 cent options too - come on bb show us investors your confidence!

Should institutional support be here prior to the dfs? Yes, BB has been on this mission for 2 years now with zero results. Get someone in who can BB - English market listing is crying out for it and the story would sell - no question about it in my mind.

I am a retail long term investor in triton and grow increasingly frustrated. The assets and graphite industry as a whole led me to triton and that has never changed but bb is flying off course at the moment.

Staff strengthening with institutional support is essential as BB can't bring it to the table. You are so right Gbar these 'big boys' are totally pulling tritons trousers down every single day.

Triton should not be raising here with the assets they have.

Future for triton IMO is - aggressive take over while funding issues remain @ 25 to 30 cents or new ideas and possible new management to market this company properly as I still believe that it is far to good to fail.

CM - happy Black Friday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.