FGR 6.38% 4.4¢ first graphene limited

If you're implying that you don't expect the SP to be above 16c...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    If you're implying that you don't expect the SP to be above 16c in 2 years (making the alternative strategy sound)... one would wonder why you consider FGR a worthwhile investment at all.

Totally see where you're coming from though. But if we're under 16c in 2 years, I'll consider FGR my worst call of all time

To lead this conversation another way... this reminds me a LOT of the offer TLG did a while back (2 years?)... There are sooo many parallels. The share to option ratio I think is the same or similar, the price in TLGs case was 0.02c.

Now, even with those options not in the money, their long validity meant that in a very short amount of time, they were trading on the open market at 0.08c... I was kicking myself because I totally forgot to pay for my share and missed out.

Now, they're generally above 0.20c... I missed out on an easy 10x return.

Honestly, I think anyone here would be maaaaaad not to take up their entitlement even if to only sell them on the open market a week later. A profit is highly likely as holders up their bids to acquire more than their allotment, especially in light of FGR's triple chance draw.

Oh how I wish the OB's had a second chance in them.

Have fun all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.