CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1330
    E MAIL TO MEIR
    Meir the situation SAS is in now is something i would of never of thought could happen to SAS.
    Now I’m not here to blame or criticise even though I should as I’m down more than I would even like to mention and is more than all the directors have put in combined.!!!!

LETS MOVE ON AND MAKE IT HAPPEN AND BEFOR I CONSIDER PUTTING IN THIS CR ILL LIKE A FEW SIMPLE QUESTIONS ANSWERED PLEASE.

Moving on firstly the wording around sophisticated investors and investors taking up the shortfall seems you are confident this will happen why are you confident this time round specially when you were confident the last CR and it did not happen?

This is from an announcement by SAS stating to build first 8 satellites it Will cost €5.2 million convert that to Australian dollars and that is $8.4 million

NOW WHY IN THIS IT IS SHOWING ONLY
    4.7 mill ITJUST DOES NOT ADD UP CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THE FIGURES DO NOT MATCH UP

Before I Consider putting in I would like these questions answered as I can see the financial are not matching up that
    YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT
    I hope you respond ASAP as I’m not the only one waiting for your response

Cheers and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.