WKT 2.27% 10.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Good on you for having a go, seems like you just can’t win with...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    Good on you for having a go, seems like you just can’t win with many of the downies on this forum. At least this one has an interest in the company not like many of the others. This forum must be the worst I have come across. GXY had heaps on them years ago when it was down in the dumps and it was very frustrating, funny how they all disappear when things turn around.

The only thing I can think is they have had a go at other forums and lost badly, also a few having a go on their one. Fortunately for them WKT gives them lots of ammo. They had a bit of a go at RNU but failed miserably, When the share price just kept rising the best they could do was say the share price/ MC is very high might go down from here.

Anyway what led me to have a go here was the fact they are jumping in and just trying to get the thing built. Good on them. The bloke saying they should not of until they had all the money, well that is probably right in most cases but being in Africa and all maybe they need to show they were well underway until people would throw their money in on capital raises etc. I for one am much more confident now that they have the designs done, machinery built and most ground work done. Would people be as keen if they got to this point with nothing but a resource. I know I will support this and probably go for more in the shortfall.

Sure it sucks that the funding fell through, this CR is not good but if this is what it takes to get the thing built so be it. If we support the raise their is no dilution of our shares. Also the money does not need to be paid back so no interest. Also if there are problem with the market/graphite price or ramp up we don’t have creditors chasing us with the possibility to lose it all. This is definitely an alternative pathway to getting something off the ground but I’m sick of waiting around for years seeing resources redefined and revised PFS etc. I went into this knowing I could lose it all, still thinking it could all work out well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $72.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $324 3.014K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 750351 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 296404 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.