LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Actually after costs they will have around 5.4 million max in...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Actually after costs they will have around 5.4 million max in the raise . The worrying part, or one of the worrying parts, is they had just under 5.7million at the end of the Dec quarter with just a touch under 4million left in the finance facility, so around $9.7million. they spent $1.728 million Dec quarter, we don't know how much was spent t in 2024 March quarter, assuming $2 million spent March quarter there should be around $7.7 million in accessible cash (including facility) at this time..
    Why are we raising another $5.4 million after costs now?, last time we raised there was about $2.8 million left in kitty, or is because there is a lot less left after March quarter than would be expected and their raising now before the quarterly is released. Either way at this rate we would be staring down the barrel of another raise before the end of the year, if finance is not forthcoming .

I would have bet we would not hear another word about the stockpiles being sold, I don't believe there is a current market for such low grade lepidolite as we have on hand. Therefore it looks like we have switched back to financing the phase 1 project first rather than the sequential process of stockpiles then Phase 1 project. the definitive comment is that financing has become more protracted because of the current volatility of lithium sales

Unfortunately I think it it is obvious that Joe is past master at making comments that really need to be taken in a different context than they are intended to deliver to the listener. That is, you need to read between the lines. My take is that they are making final throws at the stumps to keep going as long as possible before admitting defeat. They have been doing this since first advocating selling stockpiles a year ago. I find it hard to believe they would not be aware of the current tight market for lepidolite ore in China and the uneconomic outcome of processing low grade lepidolite ore to lithium chemical in China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.375K 458.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
185 227613924 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 52230940 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ 1428832
Last updated 15.40pm 16/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.