VRX 8.33% 3.3¢ vrx silica limited

I'd agree with Fickle. There is no guarantee this epa couldn't...

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I'd agree with Fickle. There is no guarantee this epa couldn't drag on for another 24 months. Then what? Where will the money come from? Bruce isn't exactly putting his hand up. How can we have confidence to buy more when management doesn't have any.
    To add to that there is other small caps that are more derisked than VRX which will likely provide a short term SP boost in the next 12 months.

If you look at VUL that has basically doubled in price in preparation for the first production of Lithium Carbonate in mid 2024. They have made a whole supply chain happen in three years.

or Renascor which has strong government backing from both the feds and state government which is drifting around the 8~10c SP range. You think thats still going to be 10c when the offtake with Mitsubishi is finalised?

Same thing with Anson, offtake with LG, strong support from the IRA that Biden put into law.

Has Bruce even applied for anything under the EFA? If so where is the market update?

If I really wanted to enter VRX at this stage I'd wait for the EPA approval then just buy on the open.

I do enjoy the optimism though Zach

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $58.90K 1.736M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 224391 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 76412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.