CYM 4.76% 4.4¢ cyprium metals limited

My response to Zigipop was on Post #: 64940877to "The market...

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    My response to Zigipop was on Post #: 64940877to "The market simply doesn't trust or believe Barry at this stage and that's been reflected in the timeline of MC as things have unfolded."
    Sk1nman that is pure speculation by Zigipop and reveals Zigipop is venting his frustrations. As you say we are all best guessing what the issues are currently with CYM's finance delays and so are your thoughts as well.
    Now from a logical point of view, all small cap companies are being ignored lately. You only have to look at Friday's trade volumes to understand that.
    The value of shares traded on Friday by number of trades
    CYM = A$32,476 x 28 trades
    AR1 = A$22,887 x 46 trades

SFR = A$20,352,494 x 6,831 trades
    OZL = A$57,646,931 x 7,949 trades.

Large fund managers and institutional buyers are looking at Mid/Large cap companies currently and trading those. SFR value 626x CYM trades
    SFR was trading at a high of $7.40 in Feb and now trading on Friday at $5.18 so not that far off 2022 highs. OZL exceeding due to BHP T/O But still below its January high and Glencore also trading near all time highs. It's small caps currently feeling the heat and a direct result is delayed finance approval.

Is delayed finance Barry's fault? Many would like to blame Barry for delays & I would too if that was the case. But the answer to that is "No" it's not Barry's fault. Because the delayed drilling results, delayed analysis results, covid lockdowns, worker shortage, closed borders by Mark McGowan lead to the delayed Restart Study which lead to the delayed finance just as the market turned south.
    I blame Mark McGowan fair and square for all and any issues with CYM.
    Back in January 2022 Wesfarmers chief executive Rob Scott announces he will leave Western Australia within weeks after deciding it is now “virtually impossible” to manage the $60 billion conglomerate while his home state remains cut off from the world. That is one of Australia's largest corporations venting at McGowan.
    Enough said on the subject.
    Would Barry like to denigrate Mark McGowan publicly? Well if Barry said anything publicly against the WA state premier you would currently see CYM with zero project approvals as McGowan would slide all Nifty approvals to the back of the list.

You stated plating copper by mid 2023. That was before all the delays. CYM have recently announced plating copper by H1 2024. Let us hope this comes through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $67.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $164.2K 3.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 867805 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 634685 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.