ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    No worries Deme, no wasn't bagging you at all, appreciate you considered input. Just pointing out to others that these guys aren't gods - so yes on the same page.

Agree that the offtake agreement was a major milestone but, then again, in the next three years or so the copper macro will go into defecit even in the face of recessions - which imo will be short lived. So everyone is going to want our copper. We probably won't draw down on the mezz finance (likely to be expensive) anyway once in production. But I'm sure the senior debt financiers would have made their loan conditional on the offtake deal.

And hear what you are saying about finance difficulties, but again where in the world would you find a developer that has effectively three million tons of copper in reserve in one of the least risky jurisdictions in the world ?

Plus execution risk is in the lower range. If heap leach does not work (it will, has been proven) there is the concentrator. And all the infra is in place.

Doesn't mean finance is a cake walk, but money is looking for a lower risk home. And my bet is that other copper projects that have taken a while to finance will get off the ground in the next few years - if they don't get gobbled up by the big boys. Many say the days of $3/lb copper are well gone. I tend to agree.

So there's a lot in our favour.

Anyway, good chat. Let's hope the finance issue is put to bed speedily.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.