SRQ 0.00% 4.0¢ straits resources limited.

re: Ann: Entitlement Issue, Short Term Loan &... I believe the...

1. 675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    re: Ann: Entitlement Issue, Short Term Loan &... I believe the share price was carefully manipulated from 7 to 13 cents so that they could do a capital raising around the 8.5 cents. Once this is all over the support would be pulled and I suspect that we will see it trade at these current levels.

I don't believe that we will see Mt Muro making profit this year. There is a lot of capital required to pre-strip these pits to get to the mineralisation underneath them. I don't think we will see the grades returned to Mt Muro as they expect.

The higher grades from these deposits have been mined. We are just looking at the remnant lower grade material left, so any profit that could be extracted would come from a much higher throughput, and that too will require more capital.

I don't think SRQ are out of the woods as yet. The capital raising does give them some time and will assist some of the pain, but I don't think it will heal the situation.

Getting back to a number of companies that have had recent capital raisings how many have decreased their share price following the raising - and at well below the price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.