HMX 2.56% 3.8¢ hammer metals limited

No there are other people here, including me, I am waiting for...

1. 4,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3949
    No there are other people here, including me, I am waiting for the next round of drilling and am obviosly in this because I like the ground and its potential and the results from the previous bunch of drill holes. Since the announcement of the entitlement issue approx 5-6 million shares have been sold (and found some new buyers), we don't know why these people are selling, but remember that in the last 9-10 months a lot of shares changed hands between 3.5c to 5c so presumably they are anxious to get out the door because they are scared, bored or have something better to do with their money, ar anticipate that they will be able to buy cheaper at a future date. DJ Carmicheal does have a bit of a mixed reputation and has some documented issues with compliance in the past that raise questions about the culture of the place, you would be extremely naive to think that this wouldn't be a consideration for some investors.

I am considering topping up a little but waiting to see how low the market will push the SP, possibly to the point of being overdone/irrational. I know it sucks but good luck with whatever you choose to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $34.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $6.19K 159.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121316 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 19738 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.