FGR 2.38% 4.1¢ first graphene limited

Why would Idjut think that is directed at him? The Big fish are...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7003
    Why would Idjut think that is directed at him?

The Big fish are Twynam Agri and Building on the Rocks,

Twynam Ag is owned by an Australian Billionaire,
    https://www.twynam.com/

And Building on the Rock's is working with FGR at GEIC.

I have the view if the Insto shareholders are getting rich, that means we are all seeing the benefits.

I am glad that FGR has attracted this type of investors into the registry that continue to support the company through its development. FGR certainly has stuffed up with some of their expected time lines in achieving sales, yet they are continuing to show its graphene works and is now entering these sales agreements for commercial quantities of Graphene. Can you list any other graphene company that is landing these 1t+ orders?

I personally would have preferred a capital raising directly to these investors rather than an "entitlement offer" being offered to all shareholders. The funds are made available to the company much quicker where we don't see weeks of the SP being held back at the raise price.

To see the Directors put their hands into their pockets is another significant development, they obviously see reasons to expand capacity and to install additional automation to the factory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.