FGR 0.00% 4.9¢ first graphene limited

Hi Hotcopper FGR,Thats a google translation of my post on a...

1. L:)
    1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Hi Hotcopper FGR,
    Thats a google translation of my post on a german message board,
    https://www.ariva.de/forum/first-graphene-erster-kommerzieller-produzent-554845?page=36#jumppos923
    I'm not particularly disappointed like some on Hotcopper because I haven't taken Cashflow + news so seriously.
    New products with graphene that improve existing products on the market just take time. We can learn about the timeframe from Newgen and Steel Blue. The way out of the laboratory into real world products takes a long time. The path that FGR takes is more important: where do they want to be successful. It is a technical question (Puregraph and GEIC) AND a question of networking (WGs mining world and GEIC / other experts). FGR is a supplier for something new, not a producer. The ball has to start rolling. I like the path FGR have Chosen (newGen) or has to choose, because it isnt just about to sale graphene. FGR (will) need partners to develop a product and its the Partners choice too, if they go on or not.
    I might have presented FGR to the public differently, but I don't have to collect the money for a young company.
    I am concerned with the current capital increase. Without further news that makes the 13 AUSCents a largely wanted new base, this form of capital increase could quickly become a dangerous vote . We just saw that it can go deeper. If only a little money can be collected, this could perhaps cause more trouble than necessary.
    My time horizon that FGR can assume to exist on its own is about the start of James Webb (one year to go).
    The first products are coming up, Newgen and safety boots (WGs mining world ). So except for some fantasies,
    I would say: It works.

_________-

I have some Questions: ASX News, part 3C, Timetable..
    The numbers (10:1 calculation) are set on Thursday May 7, 2020 (Part 3C Timetable, 3C4)
    Documents will be send: Tuesday May 12,2020 (Part 3C.5)… QUESTION: Send by mail? Send to the broker or to shareholders?

Offer closing date (Thursday May 21, 2020): QUESTION: How does it work? Documents need to be send back by mail? To FGR ? To my broker?

I cant understand ASX 3F.4, there isnt any explanation. It looks like shareholders from e.g. Switzerland and Germany can participate. Will the Documents (3C.5) be written in German, or can FGR or e.g. Axino put a German Version on their Websites?

Thanks in Advance,

_________

take care everyone,
    L
    (Ariadne on Ariva . de)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $6.998K 148.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 44 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.