WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Entitlement Offer and Placement, page-172

1. 3,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 805
    Long time holder (small holding).
    I too contacted OBJ directly a couple of weeks back (email) to show interest in the shortfall. Jeff put me in touch with John (Secretary) and John put me touch with CPS directly (after a gentle nudge from me on Thursday). They reached out to me via email on Thursday morning and over a series of emails communications that day I was able to sign up for the shortfall and put through my payment.
    From the comms I received from OBJ & CPS the shortfall had a lot of interest and you had to have signed up to it with CPS by Thursday (payment made by the 11th).
    It is one of those cases where you had to be proactive to get involved, and it was refreshing to still be able to participate (albeit on a small scale).

Due to the lack of transparency with their financials and deals and lots of new products coming online it is a little hard to value.
    But from what I have read and researched, I feel it will relist around the 11-13c mark (for those wondering that is 60% lower than its last traded price back in 2019 30c - post consolidation).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.