NIC 3.01% 80.5¢ nickel industries limited

Thought price held up relatively well considering the magnitude...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Thought price held up relatively well considering the magnitude of the raise. I also bought another parcel around $1 (impossible to pick the daily lows etc) and comfortable with that.

Obviously the CR has taken a bit of steam out of the share price but I still think there’s a good chance this may rally further into the end of the year. While the likes of Citi had bumped up their target prices, a couple of others had revised targets down slightly give the larger than expected raise (due to share dilution etc).

Nickel prices also seem to be holding up well. Would be stoked if we can close the year off with strength - hoping it could get to $1.25 - $1.30 which may seem a little optimistic, but then again the whole resources complex seems to be on fire and could continue to do well.

Be great to hear what others think...

Also, does anyone know the Aussie equity funds (small/micro cap and natural resources) that have a core holding in this?

Thanks

PS - not personal advice, merely sharing my thoughts here based on observations only. Please DIY reasearch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
-0.025(3.01%)
Mkt cap ! $3.450B
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 81.5¢ 79.5¢ $3.818M 4.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 591726 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.0¢ 50026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.