TOT 1.20% 41.0¢ 360 capital reit

Any way, for myself, I am not touching it.I don't trust the...

1. 7,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1059
    Any way, for myself, I am not touching it.
    I don't trust the ethics of the fund manger 360 Capital. I think when their back is against the wall, they protect the 'mother company' given their large stake in TOT. This is my opinion only.

But in business, its important in my opinion, that as a minority small shareholder, one can have some degree in trust in ethics.

For myself, when trust is low, then I look at arbitrage opportunities, where I don't need to worry about trust.

But reality is TOT is a small cap property REIT with a few office holdings at a cap rate that is low.

Why do I want to take the risk.

Forget about the FY24 dividends and franking credits. The franking credits is how 360 capital suck in 'retail money'.
    Its not sustainable.

Anyway my opinon, as I have said, its other peoples money, not mine.
    My capital is safe and sound.

For those with a higher risk tolerance, there is the opportunity to participate in the capital raise and then dump before the release of June 30 results, hoping that the share price trades higher than 40c.

For myself, I look at the future evolution of their earnings past FY24 and ignoring the BS franking credit (not sustainable), and going into FY25 and FY26 dividends have a high probability of being cut.

Thanks but no thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $86.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 41.0¢ $25.42K 61.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 55665 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 1292 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.