DTM 0.00% 1.5¢ dart mining nl

IronAwe you still have given us some insight. Good work. All...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2679
    IronAwe you still have given us some insight. Good work. All these plays have a longer time frame and its important to scrape the bottom for a killing down the track and have the ability to weather the positioning tactics of bigger players. I am not intending to cross promote, but SEG is a case in point today with a 51% increase in price; and another poster, Furniture is jubilant and adopts similar approach to myself. He is worth a read. Their report dated 9/10/2017 comments about high grade lithium and mentions spodumene samples were taken earlier by xrd methods. How much we really don't know, because their lithium also is sourced from mica. A further announcement today talks about a reconnaissance exploration. This company was bagged in the past.

It seems to me DTM has done a similar thing with their sampling but in the case of DTM, their lithium prospects are huge. Its not rocket science to see where this will go in due course. This speculative play is not for the chartists but for ones who sit and patiently accumulate. At rest the heart beat of a crocodile is about 4 beats a minute then explodes when the prey passes. My goal is to be free carried into the molybdenum further down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.