MGT 1.69% 29.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

For the record, when I received a call from mgt about the CR...

1. 560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    For the record, when I received a call from mgt about the CR asking if I’d participate I did mention all of the above and wanted it passed on to management, I did purchase shares during this time but we’ll below the 31c mark. I agree the timing of events doesn’t help the cause and today I wouldn’t be surprised to see a massive sell off from panicking investors coupled by all the negative sentiment. But we need to also consider what has been achieved to date, not perfect but moving forward with the plan. Timelines would be great but how many companies actually achieve this! In reality. If you have been following the announcement’s, time lines can’t be established without an execution plan in place, like many other small caps the risk is classified as extreme, so we are all aware of this when investing and the potential rewards would be the same rating.
    I’m not here telling anyone how to invest or saying not viable like some, I’m playing my own game plan based on my personal circumstances. DYOR good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $28.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $20.35K 69.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44526 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 38170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.