MGT 5.56% 19.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

I disagree with your point on the rights issue. The last 3...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I disagree with your point on the rights issue. The last 3 capital raises has lost us all money. Now why participate at a higher price just to lose more money. I can buy now at a 20+% discount on the raise price. It is a risk yes, but if Tim and the team are worth their ridiculous salaries he will get the funding from actual strategic or institutional investors and not rely on us. In fact how about the board chair chipping in more the 1k. What a joke! They have constantly relied on us for years and they needed to know that this gravy train isnt an endless bucket of cash especially noting the hsitory of not being able to return shareholder value. Regarding DFS they could at least give a rough timeline i.e. DFS will be complete 6/12 months after receiving funding. If i had that info i would have participated. Would you drop 200k on a new house deposit if they said we won't tell you when it would be finished or when we will start building your house?

so far they've only return shareholder losses on capital raises. Not to mention in the last few raises they havent even spent the money on why it was initially raised for in the first place. Time for them to start showing some respect to long term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $19.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $476 2.504K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3388 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 13879 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.