LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Hi everyone, It seems there is a little confusion surrounding...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Hi everyone,

It seems there is a little confusion surrounding this announcement, so I will clear it up & provide some insight into my experience with LPD.

Firsty the company raised $7.9M before costs. The investors included in this raise are under the prospectus, so are either rights holders or have participated in the shortfall offer. The best thing about this part of the announcement is Galaxy taking up their full entitlement because it means they see great value in the deal.

Then there is a placement for $250K, this is not under the prospectus & has to be under s708; so either a sophisticated, professional or institutional investor. It is unknown who this is (at present), but is irrelevant anyway as it's a strategic investment.

I tried to get into LPD in the CR last year. I have connections outside of CPS that knew the company well, so I had multiple sources suggesting it was a good investment. The SP was 1.3c at the time of the CR announcement (the deal was at 1c) & I tried to get a decent parcel. As the price rose to 3c, I added to my bid.

As it turned out, there was little shortfall & I was unable to get an allocation.

This year I was able to get an allocation on terms I feel are very favourable, given the project is further down the road & de-rising is quickly approaching. I see LPD as a great Lithium play & there is a decent opportunity to do well here as more become aware of this technology.

Good luck to everybody, I'm sure we will do VERY well if the market turns bullish!!!
    Last edited by Cuse: 28/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $4.369K 1.454M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 8444325 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 47213577 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 3525053
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.