GRL 5.26% 1.8¢ godolphin resources limited

GRL has fallen into the stagnation trap, was too ambitious, has...

1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205

GRL has fallen into the stagnation trap, was too ambitious, has poor leadership, J.O has a major ego and has blind spot barriers. It's all too common for junior ASX explorer management. Will GRL be able to dig itself out from a rock and a hard place? Unclear/unlikely! Was the pivot towards going all in on REEs wise? Absolutely not, particularly with the glut of hopefuls popping up. With the PEA expected in Q3 and ZERO potential needle-moving announcements in the interim, one can only expect the SP to continue on its current trajectory. Owens isn't fit to lead; she has no merit, and the rigid hierarchal structure with J.O. at the helm resulted in GRL stagnating. Owens chose to take GRL down this path and is the sole responsible party for this disastrous “all in” pivot. The BOD is likely to replace her by the end of the year, IMO. However, I see almost no path forward for GRL and believe (unsubstantiated)*, imminently in an ARR takeover sometime in the next three or four months, and at a HEAVILY discounted price than today's MC. Therefore, J.O. will be out the door sooner rather than later, and ARR's former CEO, Chris Gibbs, will likely spearhead the new GRL arm of ARR.All IMO. Full disclosure: I hold ARR and am being transparent in making this statement. GLTAH that believes the ship won't sink. It's tax loss selling time, I expect that to be the nail in GRLs coffin. But miracles do happen!

Last edited by TheAlpha1: 11/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $3.850M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $6.217K 345.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36008 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 121624 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.