RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Posters - you may be small investors with not much to lose by...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 940
    Posters - you may be small investors with not much to lose by taking up your entitlement, but suggest think about …

- RFX does not have a single institutional investor … ie. no one with any business analytics smarts is an investor
    - the Directors aren’t taking up their full entitlement (otherwise they would sa- id so). Expect a token $10k each
    - RFX’s largest shareholder (Hackett) has been selling. In the past RFX always declared his involvement. No news this time (plus the selling) indicates he won’t be buying anything.
    - the 9th largest RFX holder (according to last years annual report) used to be a regular HC RFX poster. Anthony’s posts and now few and not lucid. In the past he declared his participation - so assuming not this time. As I’ve posted before, I hope he’s OK.

On the other hand @Treed is encouraging all to invest (without any promise he’ll do that himself). He’s got a track record of failure - just look at the other couple of stocks he posts about/owns.

So … you mugs … think carefully about your investment decisions before making them. Investments shouldn’t be donations to pay Tim (who earns more than 99.9% of you).

Think for yourself and don’t be influenced by this nonsense HC echo chamber.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.