RFX 6.25% 9.0¢ redflow limited

That is interesting, my broker, CMC, seems to have done the...

1. 3,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1302
    That is interesting, my broker, CMC, seems to have done the reverse, my net average is now 1/10 of the pre-consolidation value, showing a bit under 5c, and I show a holding of 1/10 of the pre-consolidation number of shares. My cost (total purchase price) is shown as 1/10 of what it was.

My simple maths with the information that I see is that when the share price gets to 10 times the value of the net average that I now see then my original capital is retrieved, which adds up to me.

But with what they have done I am shown as in the green, showing a modest profit, still. But I know if I sold now I realise an actual significant loss

It took me a few minutes to figure it out on the consolidation morning, why had I gone from red to very green?

I did double dip on the lowest priced CR, not this time though, mainly lack of shares that I was comfortable in selling earlier in the week, that FOMO thing.

So I can now appreciate why what I wrote sounds totally screwed up tongue.png though it might make sense to someone using CMC stockbroking.

I had a look, my first parcel was March 2016.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $142.3K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25659 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 5396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.