BME 0.00% 0.8¢ black mountain energy ltd

Ann: Entitlement offer information booklet, page-15

1. 26,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4543
    Hey, Rhett - just so you know, I just got my Entitlement and Acceptance form from Automic in the mail this afternoon. Cutting it a bit fine, don’t you think? Bit average, as they say in Oz. I know, neither of us are Ozzies, but if you don’t know, when they call you average, or ordinary, it’s worse than any insult involving rude words. I do hope some folks who rely on snail mail don’t miss out. I was wondering this time yesterday, so did the necessary by BPAY on the Automic login anyway. Get BME to 25c, will you and the rights are a ten bagger? So while I’ve just done what I had to do to avoid dilution, I might have a little extra nibble when it goes low 2s. I told myself I was only ever getting the one parcel here, now look what you made me do. I know the Gas is going to take 5-10, just don’t sting holders every time you need to add to the Half Moon stake please - there’s better ideas, such as debt - surely someone would have lent BME a miserly few mill for a year before the thing pays for itself?
    Cheers.
    Last edited by CEOChair: 10/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.