UBI 0.00% 14.0¢ universal biosensors inc.

I wish to make two points.1) The whole problem with UBI (I have...

1. 47 Posts.
    I wish to make two points.
    1) The whole problem with UBI (I have come to realise) is that they "see a market". They write letters and get permission to sell. (They then tell us "look at this market" and imply they have Sales - they have actually been dishonest). Permission to sell is totally different from Selling. UBI has never engaged in Selling. That is the whole problem. UBI has handed rights to sell over to others who can sell and have done so. That benefitted UBI till the contract ended.
    IMO, the Sentia stream is where they could have sales but they will not try - I have learned. We have a wine culture on our doorstep. It would be a start. Saying they have "agents" in America is meaningless when they admit they don't know what is happening there.

2) They have been dishonest. They put out their local reports - but the American true Annual Report tells a different story. UBI is registered in Canada (I think) but not in Australia. Why is this??? I have had quite a bit of indirect (email, phone) contact with the CEO and it is my opinion that he is just front man for the Board. He has no initiative or power. (One big lie is the purpose of the mysterious Laboratory in Toronto. I know in depth how a Medical Lab works, and its dangers: UBI know zilch. What are they playing at??).
    I note that these guys pumped up the Share Value of a previous company which fell back when they moved on to UBI.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I doubt if it'll be any use, but on the 30th May, I hope to demand JS step aside and a Sales-driven CEO come in. Of course, if he is just the front man I suspect, the hidden board will make my actions useless. I feel sorry for JS and bear no ill will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UBI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $11.60K 83.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 822 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 10367 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UBI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.