IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Entitlement Offer of Loyalty Options, page-36

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Just trying to see this from another perspective, playing devils advocate maybe.
    I understand people are saying it’s benefiting those who are missing out on the $1 options so almost a “sorry” entitlement.
    but one has to wonder especially at what stage our drugs are at the moment why have a strike price of 25c in 3yrs from now. If getting bob involved for fda fast tracking of positive drugs I could see why say the $1 goal was attainable. But 25c in 3 years If say everyone took their 100% allotment that’s an extra 86mil shares (21.5mil) added to the coffers. i understand macro conditions but surely even if the board were more confident on a buyout of a drug or 2 (novo nordisk anyone), surely 25c isn’t really striking much confidence. I would hope by 2026 this stock with current trajectory of drug progression and if it stays positive results wise would be at least $2-3 with a a valuation of 4-6bil. 25c to me just doesn’t fill me with that much confidence, I understand thanking and I’m sorry to long term holders and believers (new as well) but from a business perspective it seems a bit of a cop out or non-confidence.

I of course will be taking the lunch money plunge and still happy to see my 10.5 order hasn’t been hit considering the last few weeks of trading.
    have a good weekend all
    Last edited by Harambe9: 21/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.